Allsky Optics ltd / Company House registration - 11638934 / Uk non VAT registered Company / Email - email@example.com / website -www.allskyoptics.com.
Registered office - Allsy Optics ltd, 11 Pennywort Grove, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG£2XJ, United Kingdom.
The term 'ALLSKY OPTICS' "ltd" or 'us' or 'we' or "my" refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- This website/goods may ask you to contact us at Allsky Optics ltd via the "contact us" for a quotation on price before purchasing.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Again stated, some products may ask you to contact us for best price offered before purchasing, this is due to Allsky Optics ltd not actually holding stock and having to source this product on your behalf..
The policy sets out the different areas where
user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of
the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website
processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed
within this policy.
This website and its owner take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owner or via its Facebook page " Allsky Opticd ltd" do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owner use any information submitted will not provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. Allsky Optics ltd will not use your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
Returns - Allsky Optics lts would like you to be 100% happy with any goods bought from this website,but!
If for what ever reason you are not and there is an issue Allsky Optics ltd would expect you to contact us to agree any returns of sale items (individual parts) with in 7 working days upon reciept, they must not have been used and in their origional packaging
For Full build allsky units we offer a 3 month returns policy due to the nature of these units possibly being open to the elements (outside) and any possible alteration from the user. if we find upon return/reciept of a full build allsky camera unit there has been alterations made in any way. to the origional design we will contact you via email with photographic evidence of the alteration and refuse a refund. We would also expect you to contact us first with photographic evidence on any faults through our workmanship on the unit causing you issues of concern.
Please do not forget we are here to help you and produce for you all of your allsky camera needs to view the heavens, we really care about what you want in the astronomy community
Thank you... Jason